Follow the links below to read most popular papers:
- Characteristics of business information systems and their importance for the improvement of logistical service
- INTERNAL CORROSION OF PETROLEUM PIPELINES
- THE THEORY OF ORGANISATIONAL PERSONALITY
- Risk Management Models and Tools for Insurance Companies
- Carbamates: human exposure and health effects
- Coexpression of Bmi-1 and interleukin-3 receptor alpha chain (CD123) correlate with poor prognosis in acute myeloid leukemia
- Studies on novel interacting Blends of DGEBF based Acrylated Poly(Ester-Amide)s and Vinyl Ester of bisphenol-C
- Longitudinally excited CO2 laser with short laser pulse using direct-drive circuit
- Sizing and Cost Analysis for Integrated Renewable Energy System in a Study Area
- Influence of steel grade on the fatigue strength enhancement by high frequency peening technology on longitudinal fillet weld gusset
Published books free to read and download
Risk Assessment and Management
The broad definitions of a risk can be summarized as probability and/or impact of unfortunate events, or the quantifiable likelihood of loss. As ...
The Impact of Pesticides
About the book (text taken in great part from editor’s preface):
Pesticides are highly effective s ...
Vehicle engineering encompasses the complex fields of automotive, marine and aerospace engineering along with all sciences and branches. These f ...
Air Pollution and Pollutants
Most people are aware of environmental pollution and the need to curb global warming by taking a variety of measures on a global scale. Changes in ...
- Wave Propagation Wave propagation can be defined asany of the ways in which waves spread or travel through the medium. A wave is created by a local ...
- Risk Assessment and Management
Academy Publish is an Open Access publisher with peer review process aimed to maximize exposure of your work throughout the world.